Green16 is an advanced 4-in-1 digital X-ray imaging system that incorporates PANO, CEPH, CBCT and MODEL Scan. It provides high quality images with lower radiation by combining imaging processing and accumulated experience in dental imaging from VATECH. This will improve your diagnostic accuracy with increased treatment planning and patient satisfaction.
- 4-IN-1 DIGITAL [PANO / CEPH / CBCT / MODEL]
- MULTI FOV SELECTION
- GREEN SCAN TIME
- LOW DOSE AND HIGH IMAGE QUALITY
- THE ART-V
- 3D SCANNING FOR MODEL
- INSIGHT PAN
4-IN-1 DIGITAL [PANO / CEPH / CBCT / MODEL]
The Green 16 is an advanced 4-in-1 digital x-ray imaging system that incorporates PANO, CEPH, CBCT, and MODEL Scan. It provides high quality images with lower radiation by combining image processing and accumulated experience in dental imaging from Vatech. This will improve your diagnostic accuracy with increased treatment planning and patient satisfaction.
MULTI FOV SELECTION
The Green 16 offers a range of selectable fields of view. The Multi FOV enables the user to select the optimal FOV mode and minimises exposure to areas not in the region of interest. Select the proper FOV size among 18×10, 16×9, 13×10, 12×9, 8×9, and 5×5 based on a particular diagnostic need. It covers the full arch region, sinus, and left/right TMJ and it suits most oral surgery cases as well as multiple implant surgeries.
GREEN SCAN TIME
The Green 16 minimises motion artifact and enables faster workflow due to its scan time. Focusing on the highest quality of patient care, it produces superb diagnostic images, which will be a source of pride for any dental practice.
LOW DOSE AND HIGH IMAGE QUALITY
What has been developed at Vatech breaks many conventions in dental radiography. It was always believed that with low radiation comes inferior image quality, which renders it useless in clinical diagnosis. However, the Green 16 provides clinically diagnosable x-ray scans at a low x-ray dosage. With low dose radiography, achieving clinically diagnosable image quality is the new golden-standard.
Metal artifact hinders visualisation and naturally reduces diagnostic confidence. Clear images cause less stress and provide more confidence which lead to accurate diagnosis for implant planning. *ART-V is the new name of Vatech’s MAR function. (Artifact Reduction Technology of Vatech)
3D SCANNING FOR MODEL
3D model scan enables users to store plasters as digital models.
CAD/CAM Integration: Sufficient level of detail for surgical guide design.
Specially designed Jig: Stable platform for partial model to full model.
PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC VALUE WITH 3D IMAGES
Green 16 provides Multi FOV sizes ranging from 5X5 to 16X9, offering much higher diagnostic value for professionals.
- FOV 5X5: 5X5 images are useful for specific area diagnosis with minimum X-ray exposure for patients, It can especially increase the accuracy of endodontic diagnosis by exactly checking the amount of root canals and abnormal root canal shapes such as C-shapes that are difficult to check using 2D X-ray system.
- FOV 8X9: 8X9 images enable comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning including both maxillary and mandibular areas in a single scan. It is useful for complex implant surgery as well as left or right TMJ diagnosis.
- FOV 12X9: 12X9 images can provide the most optimal information for oral diagnosis fully covering both maxillary and mandibular structures including the 3rd molar region in a single scan. It is suitable for most oral surgery cases as well as multiple implant surgery.
- FOV 16X9: 16×9 images from Green 16 enable you to do a comprehensive diagnosis including oral and maxillofacial surgery, helpful for complex orthognathic, implant, and orthodontic surgery.
PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC VALUE WITH PANORAMIC IMAGES
Green 16 provides the most precise and high quality panoramic image. Clear and sharp panoramic image brings you better diagnostics. Enhanced details especially in the anterior and dental roots can be viewed. These consistently high quality images will become the new standard of panoramic imaging.
- MAGIC PAN: Creates a more superb panorama image. It is acquired through the elimination of distorted and blurred images caused by improper patient positioning (Optional).
- NORMAL PAN: Focused image is reorganised throughout the whole dental arch and the image quality can be increased. The image becomes clearer especially in the incisor and canine region, TMJ areas and root canal.
PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSTIC VALUE WITH CEPHALOMETRIC IMAGES
Green 16 provides optimal images with an exclusively designed sensor for cephalometric diagnosis.
- SCAN TYPE CEPHALOMETRIC: Offers two image sizes, LAT and FULL LAT, you can choose one of them based on the purposes of your diagnostic needs. Full lateral gives 30% larger high quality images and the occipital orthodontics and maxillofacial surgeries’ area of the patient for comprehensive diagnosis.