Everywhere in the advanced dental clinics show kind consideration for the agreeable atmosphere for patient. For example, gentle appearance and interior design of the clinic, cure space with full protection of privacy, creation of relaxing atmosphere by aromatherapy, …
The same consideration is also requested to X-ray unit which is essential for dental diagnostic.
Cypher E is a solution of the new generation digital panoramic X-ray unit attaching the importance to the provision of agreeable atmosphere for both patient and clinic.
Cypher E has the basic performances to provide clear image and excellent operability as well as “the function gentle to human and environment”. For example, when you align the positioning beams to a patient, Cypher E moves to the position automatically with the beams. Cypher E is capable of smooth exposure without compelling a patient to take unnatural posture. After exposure, X-ray image of the patient is displayed on a PC monitor at the side of the chair in real time. Further, the versatile image processing function of the software provides the diagnosis information necessary for dental care, supports the clinic to provide advanced dental care and correct orientation of treatment, and supports the clinic to enhance the quality of informed consent.
The first the eye-catching of a patient who enters to the X-ray room is X-ray unit.
Dressed in pearly white appearance, Cypher E creates luxury, fashionable and clean atmosphere for patient. Also its round form realizes to give mild impression. Gentleness and comfortableness are expressed in the design of Cypher E.
- Easy conditional setting for exposure
- Reduction of X-ray dosage
- IT system for dental clinic
- Enhancement of quality of informed consent
- Environmental awareness
Panoramic exposure: 10 second
Integrated operation panel and illustrated easy-to-know buttons are adopted.
Both the patient and the operator can see the positioning state. This enables correct and quick positioning.
Acquisition of Panoramic images in Tomosynthesis mode provides image data with a slice depth of 30mm.
It is now possible to clearly see the blurring of the anterior teeth image area even in positioning failure.
*For children, the acquisition area of panoramic image data is different.
*This function is available only in NEOPREMIUM2.
- Automatic display can be performed with optimal slice positioning for the anterior teeth, from a region with a slice depth of 30 mm.
- It is further possible to select an image from each of the anterior teeth and the left and right molars to obtain a set of images best matching the shape of the patient’s dentition. *For children, the acquisition area of panoramic image data is different.
- Clearer images can be displayed using data from 31 images spaced at 1 mm intervals.