Provisional Restorative Material
Pro-V is BISCO’s line of provisional restorative materials designed to address the different requirements for creating and placing provisional restorations.
Pro-V Coat is a “first of its kind” separating agent that allows the clinician to utilize the Immediate Dentin Sealing technique without the risk of the provisional bonding to the tooth structure. The proprietary formulation is a water-soluble separating agent that serves to prohibit bonding of the provisional to the adhesive interface, protects the dentin surface from contamination and cleans up effortlessly without any residue.
Pro-V Fill is a high viscosity, packable composite for use in creating provisional onlay restorations. Pro-V Fill has excellent handling and sculpting properties for direct placement.
Hydrogel Separating Agent
- Aids in temporary removal – easy clean-up
- Promotes bond maturity and decreased sensitivity in association with Immediate Dentin Sealing
- Pink color facilitates placement
- Low water sorption helps prevent bacterial invasion
- Excellent handling and sculpting – matrix free modeling directly in the mouth
- The unique proprietary formulation protects dentin surfaces against temporary cement contamination
- Pro-V Fill composite provides strength and durability while creating an optimal marginal seal