Light-Cured Dental Adhesive
All-Bond Universal is the culmination of over 30 years of adhesive research at BISCO. As a universal adhesive it can be used with direct and indirect restorations and is formulated to be compatible with light-, dual- and self-cured materials. The versatility of All-Bond Universal makes it an indispensable part of any dental practice.
- Not moisture sensitive use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
- Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
- Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (<10 micron thickness)
- Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
- Compatible with ALL cements (no additional activator required)
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total-, self- and selective-etch procedures
- All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light-, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
- Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required.