Self-Adhesive Resin Cement
TheraCem is a dual-cured, calcium and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
- Continuous calcium and fluoride release1
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes2
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy clean-up
- A high degree of conversion ensures a higher physical strength
- Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis
- Easy auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery
- Delivers a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates with no priming or etching required
1. Gleave CM, Chen L, Suh BI. Calcium & fluoride recharge of resin cements. Dent Mater. 2016 (32S):e26.
2. New Self-adhesive Resin Cement With Alkaline pH. Chen L, Gleave C, Suh B, J Dent Res96(A):#286, 2017.
Data on file. BISCO, Inc.
Contains: 1 Dual-Syringe (8g), 15 Mixing Tips and Intraoral Tips, Instructions