MAKES IT EASY TO WEAR INVISIBLE BRACES!®
Don’t struggle, the Outie Tool has 2 tools in one. The hook pulls off the top aligner the lever pushes off the bottom aligner.
- Designed by a Registered Nurse
- The ends are thin and tapered to easily fit between your aligner and teeth
- No need to force it and risk tearing your aligner
- Won’t break your fingernails
- The length of the Outie Tool allows for maximum leverage to exert enough force to easily remove your aligners
- CE certified for EU market
- Rigorously tested
- Globally approved
- Trusted by leading aligner providers
- The aligner removal tool for those with hand disabilities
- Can be sterilized
- Millions sold worldwide
Outie Tools come individually packed in three fun assorted colours: Green, Blue, Hot Pink.
Available in: Packs of 60 or packs of 15
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW BIG ARE OUTIE TOOLS?
Outie Tools are 4½ inches long and 5/16 inches wide. They go with you easily in your pocket or purse.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORIGINAL AND NEW IMROVED OUTIE TOOLS?
The NEW IMPROVED OUTIE TOOL has narrower tips to allow for easier insertion under aligners and reinforced ends to prevent breakage.
HOW DO OUTIE TOOLS WORK?
EASY! Use one end to push your bottom aligner up and off, and the other end to pull the top aligner down and off. The hook to pull the top aligner off may be inserted either on the tongue side of the mouth or outside on the gum line.
To safely remove your aligners and avoid breaking off the ends of the tool:
1) Make sure to fully engage the lever end and the hook end between the aligner and teeth.
2) Pull the top aligner down (don’t pull outward).
3) Push the bottom aligner up (don’t pull outward).
ARE OUTIE TOOLS DISPOSABLE?
NO! An OUTIE TOOL is likely to last you the entire time you have your braces. But you will probably want to have more than one so that you have an OUTIE TOOL with you wherever you are that you want to remove your aligners.
And when your teeth are moved into the final position you will be wearing retainer aligners at night so you’ll need OUTIE TOOLS then too.
IS THE MATERIAL THAT OUTIE TOOLS ARE MADE OF SAFE?
Yes! The Outie Tool has CE certification.
CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is the Outie Tool’s declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives including rigorous safety testing.
1. Sanitize after each use to avoid infection
2. Applying excessive force may cause injury
3. Use only when in a safe and stationary position
If you are not a dental professional and would like to purchase this product, please click here